Enrico Root Cheese Board
Though referred to as cheese boards there are countless uses for these beautiful hand-carved wooden servers. Great for cheese and crackers of course, but equally handy for antipasto or canapes. Each is hand-crafted and organically shaped, then lacquered for ease of cleaning.
- Made from environmentally-friendly reclaimed fir stumps with an easy care food-safe lacquer finish
- Each piece is hand-carved by skilled artisans, so no two are exactly alike. Knots and other natural wood features add unique character to each piece.
- Gorgeous wood grain and colors make these great for a wide variety of serving and decorative uses
- Hand wash for best results - natural tung oil finish. Oil occasionally with walnut or grapeseed oil.
- Approximate Dimensions: 12 L x 10 W x 0.5 H inches